HybridZ

WTB 280Z in NE

Stephonovich

Since the unfortunate demise of my beloved 280Z (caught on fire after not having run it for a month - probable cause battery short), I am in need of a new Z. Luckily, my insurance company is awesome and they are giving me more than enough money to cover my loss.

I have an LS1 + T56, JCI Kit, and new Tokico suspension waiting to go in. Realistically I'd prefer a 240Z, but seeing as all the parts I have fit a 280Z, I'm kind of stuck.

I would like to buy a well-running, nearly rust free, overall good condition vehicle. Mine was pretty good, but had a few electrical issues and a couple rust spots. I'm thinking around the $5K range. It doesn't have to be a showcar, but I should not have to do anything to the car if I don't want to.

Alternately, if someone has an LS1 built 240/260/280Z they are wanting to get rid of, I will consider it (obviously more than $5K would be in order). I'm in the Navy and have very little free time, so realistically I'll be paying someone to install my parts anyway. I just want to have a car to drive.

If you are outside of the NE area, I'd have to look at transportation costs, as taking leave to drive the car home is out of the question. If it's within a day's drive, that may be possible.

Please help me get another Z!

I have this for sale. 1978 280z with 97,000 original documented miles. Car is all stock with no rust. Interior is like new, dash is cracked but is covered with a dashmat. This car has spent its whole life in Arizona. It is a 4 speed. Clock works and has cold a/c.

You can go here for some pictures.

[picasaweb.google.com]

I am asking 4500.

For more info email me at az240z@hotmail.com

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...