HybridZ

This should make you sick....custom 280zx totalled

sticky280zx

that sucks phil....i told my dad like i tell everyone else, when ordering wheels make sure you can buy an extra set of caps cause theyre bound to come off sometime.

JSM- i think he will be scratching the kit so i will definately look out for you on that (it didnt looked messed up but only the front would be affected even if it was)

Phil- Don't know if you've been by jerrys lately but my dad was eyeing that white pearlish zx that is already kitted and painted but jerry said it was a customers so im thinking hes just going to have to swap the parts over to the car i have (he was wanting to buy that one since its already done).

But either way im sure if they pay what they should have they will give him a decent "buy back" and itll all get swapped over as well as me save some time and aggrivation by him buying my zx that i was already restoring (new floor pans, seats, interior was coming along, and brand new hp shocks and springs)<

I will try and keep this up to date but the insurance said it could take up to 2 weeks to figure out what theyre going to do....so for now we're just waiting and hoping for it to all come out good, not to mention when it all gets swapped over he's probably going to have to pay alot more or find another company to insure it with which sucks.