HybridZ

Worth the trip?

alrighty then will do! just that it has no title is kind of the only thing thats keeping me from it. the guy also said he would haul it. now... to come up with the 200$. a whole lot harder than it might seem, being as im in high school and jobless.

i went and took a look at it today and it is a nice shell. definitely one of the nicest i've seen for sale at a price like that. the title work is my main concern. any thoughts on what to do about that?

and since we're in talk about trips and z cars, here's a 280zx 2+2 in MT you might be interested in, blackice280zxt http://montana.craigslist.org/cto/1445839385.html,

and whats this talk of titles you say?

It dosent look like a bad 2+2 shell but Montana is a good drive for me lol. As for titles they are no big deal. I have several Vin plates and titles for cars ranging from volvo850's saab900s 240sx's and z's. But if you want to stay legal try this link. http://www.its-titles.com/ That link is legit I have used it twice and 3 friends have used it. However they are slower than they state. It will be 5-6 months before you get the title

Well i fly halfway over the world and load clean Z's into 40 footers.

BUT i dont think the 30 miles is really the issue at hand. If i read between the lines i feel you want us to justify the fact your broke and want to spend the 200 bucks ..

Id say be resourceful, find a job or sell the parts or the entire engine, or whatver .. if you want to make cash there is always (a legal) way to do so

Frank

i did go and take a look at it and im likely to get it. just having to talk my parents into loaning the money. the guy selling it is a really nice dude and he took down the ads until i make a decision. in the next week or two its likely i'll have z car number 2 for 200 dollars. this ones much much much much more worth it though. worth way more than 200. and a 2+2.

so yes i'm pretty excited for it. i would've taken pictures but it was pretty dark by the time i got out there.

alright enough talk for now. i'll post when and if i get it.