HybridZ

turbo drain.

ridin_Z_alb

Ok. I know this is probably a really dumb question but, here it goes.

So for some background my turbo started going out on me so i was looking into other options. Well anyways my buddy gave me his mitshi td06 of his stock sysclone now that he has a 60-1. well everythings going great except i can't figure out how to get a turbo oil drain on it. the stock footprint is too big and the one from the my stock tb03 oil feed is the right size to bolt it under. This would present two problems to me.

one. i would have to find a 12mm 1.75 tread pitch which every auto/hardware store just doesn't seem to have plus if they do its a 3/8 barbbed fitting which I'm pretty sure is too small. If i find one that is treaded i have the problem of finding one that i can connect to the oil pan because if i remember right there's a barbbed fitting coming out of it.

So, anyone wanna take a wack at it? I'm just so exhausted I don't know what to do.

The oil from the turbo drain line is not moving with high pressure. Any reasonably substantial connection, either threaded and clamped, will suffice. Also, please make an effort to use better punctuation and grammar when posting. Yes, we are just dumb ass gear heads but we deserve better.