HybridZ

adapter to run larger rotors with 4x4 vented calipers

No one makes an adapter like that because of two reasons.

1. What factory rotor would you use that is the same thickness as the 300zx rotor but around 12-13 inches in diameter?

2. What rear brakes would you use to be proportionate to the front brakes?

Those were the customer problems. Now here are the distributor problems

1. Most z cars have 15 inch wheels these days. This kit would most likely require a 16. That’s a chunk of your market that can't buy your kit.

Also such a kit would likely cost around $750. Would you be willing to pay that? Or would you rather buy the Toyota kit for $475

Remember you have to get front and rear kits that are proportionate. You can't get the rear 240sx disk conversion and a regular Toyota kit. I’ve had that setup on my car and the front brakes had to be turned down almost to the point where the valve was closed. I might as well just left the front brakes stock.

I’m working on having a custom rim made for us hybrid z users right now. If everything goes well there might be a lot more people here with good sized wheels. :) Then maybe I’ll make a new kit.

Also such a kit would likely cost around $750. Would you be willing to pay that? Or would you rather buy the Toyota kit for $475

Or a Wilwood kit for $789?

There is nothing particularly great about the Toyota calipers. If you're going to go to the hassle, you might as well drop 5 lbs per corner and get a bigger brake pad with an aluminum caliper.