HybridZ

what part is this

NIIK

2e2f9ls.jpg

on my z the part highlighted in green is rusted badly and i notices that it can be unbolted. where would be the best place to get a new one, and do they make aftermarket tubular ones, or would that have to be custom

ps this isent my picture i barrowed it from Phlebmaster

i want to replace it but is the only way to get one from a junk yard cause i cant find any near me that have any z's. even the import only junk yard.

you can buy them new but they are pricey. If you want one I can get one for you. But let me know soon! The car is going to be in line for the crusher in the next week!

It's not bent, but in a way it is broken. It's rusted badly and it is affecting the steering, because i cant tighten the rack in place since the mounting holes where the bolt goes through is rusted off. The structure of it seems good but not the rack mounts.

• Administrators
This is half the reason I don't post much... If I wanted a new one ripped, I'd prefer to have it done on my terms.

Granted, the second hammering with “Try...” is a bit harsh. It was in reply to the fact that original poster still didn’t fully act upon the apology he was trying to make, (i vs I)!

Titus, that was a bit harsh. :toetap05:

Getting ripped a new one on ones own terms? Sorry this is not kindergarten. We expect members to abide to the rules they agree to. We don’t “hold members accountable” on “their own terms”.

Getting ripped a new one on ones own terms? Sorry this is not kindergarten. We expect members to abide to the rules they agree to. We don’t “hold members accountable” on “their own terms”.

I agree, but it's just that NIIK had already posted a new response with good grammar before Titus posted his response bashing NIIK's bad grammar...

EDIT: by "on my own terms" I meant "visit my mother-in-law" :D