HybridZ

what dashs can fit into a 71 240z?

dabay209

There is someone that did it on here, cant remember what to search under.

But I agree with Empire, I really dont see why you would change the dash to the s14 unless its purely to be different, If you had a 280zx I could see why, but the s30 dash is a really nice looking dash. It just seems like alot of work to change something that already looks good to just a very plain looking dash. My friend with a s14 is thinking about taking his dash out and putting in an s30 dash.

Not trying to discourage you from doing, its your car, just saying I really cant see why do it.

Maybe try talking to this guy. http://forums.hybridz.org/showthread.php?p=909612

The 240 dash is sexy, same as all S30 cars. If you're thinking of butchering it, don't. Save the time and $, or just get a different car.

I agree that the S30 look great, but after all, this is Hybrid Z isn't it? We have all types of mixed matched parts on this site. Why be a purist on a hybrid site? Anyway I think the guy got his question answered.

Cheers!

lol theres a lot of scrutiny on this thread lol i was just curious and it seemed different and the s14 and s13s are a whole lot cheaper for a dash than a s30 dash. but i picked up a s30 dash just about a hour ago for an id say not too bad of a price of $220 which i guess is great for a uncracked one seeing how ppl tried selling me theres for 650 and 350 plus shipping. which is way too much for me. which is why i was also interested in the dash swap. lol but i got my question answered indeed thanks every1.

• 3 weeks later...