HybridZ

Ebay rebuttal of Electric supercharger

blueovalz

I for one am glad to see someone try to put a dent in the business of these crooks trying to scam people. Most often the people being scammed are the ones who can afford it the least. Otherwise they wouldn`t be looking for "CHEAP" substitutes. ;)

But wait... You mean this is a scam? :eek: It can't be... How will I ever sell my wife on the fact that I was taken? twak.gif How will I ever sell to her the fact that now I REALLY need twin Garrett T3/4s for my 383 stroker??? frown.gif

This is NOT good... cuss.gif

These bastards are almost as guilty as the idiots who are buying them... malebitchslap.gif

Mike :D

It's got to be the people out there looking for a bargain, and are willing to let themselves be convinced that the market is scamming them into buying $2,000-$3,000 turbo kits, and now the secret is out! All you really need is this little fan, a Tornado in your K&N filter and off to 9 second land you go...

I came across a guy on a board that swore the chrome on his engine made it put out 500 HP, along with his K&N "Supercharger" filter, marketing people must love these fools. :rolleyes:

Guest 240hybrid

HAHA I cant believe people let themselves be fooled by such a piece. Now they know that, a eletric turbo is just a ploy. I feel sorry for the sucker that bought any of those. twak.gif