HybridZ

LS Turbo Manifolds....

In the first pic you can see the type of stock stainless header I used and the idea to use it for the collector and then I welded pipe to it and crossed over (not in this pic). For the drivers side I used the same exact stock stainless header (I used two drivers side headers from camaro). This time it is flipped so both sides exit forward, one down and one up. It was a low cost system that ended up matched length and works well for me.

S_Picture_2766.jpg

100_0002.jpg

The camaro mani's, nor any other stock LS engines manifold, (not sure about corvette stuff) will not fit, any direction you point them, except maybe down and out the back. I have GTO mani's, camaro mani's, truck mani's everything relatively available and none of them would clear the strut tower when upside down so they exit forward and up, and they wont clear the frame rail when flipped side for side to make the manifold exit forward and down.

The camaro mani's, nor any other stock LS engines manifold, (not sure about corvette stuff) will not fit, any direction you point them, except maybe down and out the back.

What year F-Body manifolds do you have?

There is a big difference between the '98-'99 and the '00-'02 pieces.

I believe I have the 00, I thought the only difference was the material they were built with, I could be very wrong though.

The whole design is different. For some reason the '98-'99's fit a lot tighter to the block.

I'll see if I can take some pics of the pair I own.