HybridZ

Need a 240Z Shell - Philly Area, PA

robmurt90

Wrecked mine, all I really need is the body & frame, doesn't need interior, engine, trans, glass, or whatever. The Cheaper the better! But please not something completely rusted out & at least straight!

I'm in 19465, I'll be willing to drive (resonable distance) to pick it up or I can give you extra to drop it off whatever.

Thanks, Dave

Man, check craigslist. Just search in the 6 hour radius. Might be easier just to buy a non-running entire car. When you say shell people think that's the limit and they won't pull the motor and stuff. If I found a "Clean" 240z shell for anywhere cheap I would own it lol.

Man, check craigslist. Just search in the 6 hour radius. Might be easier just to buy a non-running entire car. When you say shell people think that's the limit and they won't pull the motor and stuff. If I found a "Clean" 240z shell for anywhere cheap I would own it lol.

haha been looking in the area and everyone I email has yet to get back to me. :rolleyesg

but yeah I'll buy something more then just a shell. I just don't want a perfectly good running car A) because of price and B) why ruining a perfectly good Z.

So anyone with a Z with some kind of engine problem or anything! Just one thats under $2000 and close to me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I just saw a '71 bare shell on ebay, it's definitely not perfect but it's usable, not much rust, if you're interested. It's located in Oxford, MS.

actually found one already! forgot to update this. got it for $1350, very clean 71 rolling shell, only rust was a small small spot in hatch & the lower rocker but that's been cut out already. came with lots of spares & a fuel cell already mounted in. body work just began for it! i'll start a build thread in the next few weeks