HybridZ

"water injection"

I don't know, 'stupid price' is in the eye of the beholder, I might pay $50 for one without the tubes (actual JDM piece...) but with the tubes as a selling point????

Inferno, my dad says it was 10 today... what's your forecast for tomorrow. It's 32 here... 32C MAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Its stupid cold in Lansing.

My brother, despite several Michigan University System Awarded Degrees, hasn't figured that one out yet. Now lives in a repo'd forclosure he bought on Lake St.Clair...

I figured I didn't want to mess with it, and once schooling was adequately accomplished, I moved to warmer climates!

I'm going to suggest his inability to get moved is related to the cold making him stupid. :mrgreen:

"Stupid Cold"---Oh, I can think of so many ways to use that one! ROMALOL

Its stupid cold in Lansing. The Thursday windchill was below freezing. Makes walking to class not fun.

During my days at Purdue University, we would get artic blasts that would cause the temperature to plummet to -65 degrees F with windchill. I am not exaggerating. Bastards did not cancel classes when it was -60 degrees F so we would walk to class (15 to 20 minutes) just to find out the professor canceled the class because his car would not start. :fmad:

I remember taking one of my freshman finals in the ROTC armory when it was -35 degrees outside. The armory is/was a wide open hangar with minimal heating. Thank god that test was multiple choice because I couldn't write worth a damn my hands were shaking so bad. :)