HybridZ

blacked out?

Killerzed

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i might be a little late but i think this is a perfect example of how a car should be "blacked out"
you couldnt have said it any better... but i also dislike the murdered out cars on a budget i guess its safe to say "in my opinion" dont do it if youre not going to do it properly ie>rattlecans

Blacked out cars can look damn good and that s30 looks great and well executed, but for every well done blacked out car there are at least a dozen poorly done ones.

The only thing that bugs me on that particular car is the front end sits a little high compared to the rear. Maybe its the sr20 or just the placement of the flares.

Hey, guys, I love the blacked out look on S30 Z cars. The car in my signature is currently in the paint shop being painted high gloss black. It is also having the side markers removed, drip rails removed, and side emblems being removed. Also, the tail lights and turn signals are being blacked out as well. I have a set of smoked head light covers which may be going on it as well, and the car already has glossy black wheels. I get the car back from the shop on the 1st, and will report back then with pictures. :D