HybridZ

blacked out?

Killerzed

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The reason why I love blacked out cars so much is because this sneaky look to it. Like when your driving down the road people just stare and wonder who is inside that car, but that don't know because of tinted windows. But the black of the car just adds to the mysterious factor. I don't know I guess I'm just weird like that.

can someone tell me more about this car?

I believe Super Street did a story on it a while back Its got an SR, its got a pretty sexy suede interior, Cobra seats, carbon fiber bumpers and flares, stupid watanabe's, pretty much pure sex. Although if I had the kind of cash that guy obviously put into his car I would go with a much rarer wheel than that. I'd go with a classic japanese wheel that is rarely seen on a Z. Pretty much every Z out there has Wat's on it (not saying they aint sexy as hell) Personally I dont like the blacked out look on Z's. Personally I like a little retro left on the car, and the chrome accents IMO are retro. I love the chrome around the window.

everyone has there own tastes for cars. Some people like their Z's to look stoke or retro but I like to be one of a kind and there is lots of restored datsuns around my city that are just stock looking. Another thing is I'm not into older or domestic/American muscle cars. I also own a civic and an s2000 but I when I found my Z in a field I fell in love and I wanted to make it look modern and slam it on deep dish rims and black it right out.

That's my opinion.

How is that contradicting?

Because you want to copy Yuta's car so you can be one-of-a-kind?

I think it's incredibly daft, to be honest. This is a site for performance modifications.

If you're looking for support to build a garage queen, you probably will be dissapointed in the reactions you get from the other members here.

Slammed/poked/stretched cars belong on other sites.

Good luck with your build.

Because you want to copy Yuta's car so you can be one-of-a-kind?

I think it's incredibly daft, to be honest. This is a site for performance modifications.

If you're looking for support to build a garage queen, you probably will be dissapointed in the reactions you get from the other members here.

Slammed/poked/stretched cars belong on other sites.

Good luck with your build.

Copy who's car? I'm pretty sure I liked a photoshopped picture so how is that copying? I started this thread to find a car I can base my ideas on. What gives you the right to hate on someones ideas? I know this site is made for performance modifications but they have this "body kits & paint" forum for a reason. So stop hating

Blacked out cars look horrible IMO. I cant help but look at them and ask myself why anyone would want to reduce the intensity of their lighting system and screw up the lines of he car by going all black. Also, id like to say the term "murdered out" is completely retarded and should be banned from earth immediately.

I'm liking those shaved headlight buckets. I'm liking them a lot. :mrgreen: You have a very good looking car there.

I was looking for a smooth black look, did you notice the drip rails/door handles/cowl vents are all gone also? Bumper mods and widened rear also. Borrowing an idea is the ultimate compliment.....I've done my share.

I believe Super Street did a story on it a while back Its got an SR, its got a pretty sexy suede interior, Cobra seats, carbon fiber bumpers and flares, stupid watanabe's, pretty much pure sex. Although if I had the kind of cash that guy obviously put into his car I would go with a much rarer wheel than that. I'd go with a classic japanese wheel that is rarely seen on a Z. Pretty much every Z out there has Wat's on it (not saying they aint sexy as hell) Personally I dont like the blacked out look on Z's. Personally I like a little retro left on the car, and the chrome accents IMO are retro. I love the chrome around the window.

just curious, what rims would you put on your Z?

First off - Everything has been done already. Everything. You will not do anything to your car that cannot be shown to have been done first elsewhere.

There's just only so many options, but there are so many people using them.

Now if you were to make a dead-on copy of someone else, that would be weak... but there's nothing wrong with taking cues from others. There's really no other option. (unless you go wild like Darius - but that's beyond most of our grasps)