HybridZ

factory 6 spoke rim cost?

xShodaimex

Hey guys I have a question that I cannot find the answer to. I have tried searching here and even on other search engines and yet no dice. I need to know how much a set of 280zx factory 6 spoke rims would generally cost. Its almost perfect, no curb rash or discoloring, just dirty but its nothing a quick spray can't fix. I was wondering because I can easily get my hands on a set right now for about 60 bucks.. I need your opinions guys. Is it worth it? Can i sell it for more?

Yeah that is actually a good deal from the deals i have seen concerning these rims. I actually have 2 rims of mine that aren't in good condition and i kinda want to get them replaced. I've seen these wheels sell for 20 each, to 40 each. So the price that you can get them for, are indeed a good price IMO. I would buy them asap myself. Can i?

Hard to find tires "may" be available @ www.cokertire.com

I have 14" BF Goodrich TA Radials that COKER appears to stock ($88.00 ea.).

The COKER search engine seems quirky. One search = no match for 280zx another found 3 matches.

P205/70R14 BFG T/A RWL

PRODUCT INFORMATION

SKU: 5556500

UTQG rating: 400-A-B

Overall diameter: 25.4"

Cross section: 8.2"

Load capacity: 1433 @ 35psi

Rec. rim width: 5" - 7"

Tube type: Tubeless

Max inflation: 35

Price: $88.00

Best thing about these wheels is the weight. 14 lbs each. I have a set that I sand blasted and then barely started polishing out if anyone is local and interested. They're in rough shape and would need a lot of elbow grease to make pretty. I'd let them go for $50 for the set. I just want the space back in the garage...

Not worth it to ship these though.

Hey guys sorry I took so long to come back on. I've been super busy especially since tomorrow is my midterm. Well yeah I got the rims[whole set] for 61 bucks. It has tires, but only 2 looks ridable. These came from the black on gold zx so the rims are chrome with gold-ish tint. It looks really good. The outside looks awesome, but the inside is still a little dirty. But its nothing I cant polish off. Thanks guys! If anyone wants pics let me know!