HybridZ

Kameari's Rep

OniZ

I was looking into getting some parts from Kameari in the future to do a L28 build does anyone know about the quality of the parts they sell. I know what the site says but I want to know if anyone here has used thier parts and how they hold up.

I was looking into getting some parts from Kameari in the future to do a L28 build does anyone know about the quality of the parts they sell. I know what the site says but I want to know if anyone here has used thier parts and how they hold up.

I ordered there 3.15 gear set for the r200. It was quite expensive but seems well built. I havent put many miles on the car yet since I put the diff back in, so the jury is still out.

I have their adjustable timing gear, timing chain and tensioner. All good quality parts, but be warned the instructions are in Japanese. They don't make any parts specifically for the US market. Also, depending on what your looking at or what car you have their parts are RHD only.

My 2 cents.

oooh, they have a 3.15 gear available?

/Peggy Hill Voice/ "I did not know that!" :D

Tony didn't you say you bought the idler gear tensioner thing, yah its like $700 but they shipped you a free updated version without even telling you, right?