HybridZ

Ebay Listing..Strange And Somewhat Interesting

Mayolives

The item number is 290430612006 and it's listed at the Datsun cars for sale section of Ebay. Check out this 79 Zx. It's not mine nore do I know the owner. At first I passed it off but after looking at it a bit more, I find the look very different and somewhat "IMSA " like interesting. Comments???

Saw that thing when it was up before :/ Im kinda scared to see whats under all that "body work" among other things.... esp with no engine shots of the supposed 350 hp N/A L

deff not a race car. he left in everything down to the A/C

From the side and the front it has some appeal but the back is butt ugly. The wing is a little much.And I'm not sure what the black "pringles" can clipped above the glove box is? Any ideas?

I think there is way too much accented crap on there. Typical ricer problem, they over due it. I tried my best with paint to fix it up. The only thing I couldn't get is the airdam thing around the license plate. If the front was one uniform rounded off piece, rather than having that scoop thing, it would be better.

a59csp.jpg

Edited by josh817

Here's my quick one on paint.

I like the one piece front look,nice airdam, scratch the hood bump, i could even take the roof scoop but skipped on it after looking at it side by side....

1585lpt.jpg

Yours is a better resemblance of what I was trying to do. :P Although I think the black pen stripe following the hood bump contour is kind of nice, it works with or without it though.