HybridZ

center console heater panel hatch glass interior panels

The search isn't helping me much as most of these parts are the wrong series or in a huge list of a car being parted out etc. I've been browsing for a while and thought maybe I'd get bites if I just listed everything needed for my restore

m/t center console

heater controls panel

hatch glass with working horizontal defroster vanes

all interior quarter panel trim, need crack free, color doesn't matter, I'm making a cf version of each and need a master set

entire rear deck metal piece

m/t center console - Have one but it has some random holes cut/drilled for random switches and lights. Can get pictures, what are you looking to spend. Don't really need to be getting rid of it but don't mind helping out.

heater controls panel - nada, if I had it I would need it =P

hatch glass with working horizontal defroster vanes - May be able to find you one, let me contact a local guy, shipping may be funky as its a large part. I know he has it, don't know if they work, how could I test this during summer?

all interior quarter panel trim, need crack free, color doesn't matter, I'm making a cf version of each and need a master set - Will 280z parts work? I have 2 sets, don't know if they are the same look the same or anything. I can test fit them on the 240z I have if you would like. I have ones from a 76 280z and a 77 280z.

entire rear deck metal piece - Rear deck metal piece? Not sure what you are referencing.

The sheet metal that makes up the rear deck including the spare tire tub. I know it's a stretch but if anybody is cutting up a parts car they might overlook this. I want to make a nice tool for a custom sub box.

I think the late model panels are a little different. Not sure if they are all incompatible size wise, but need to compare. I know the fake speaker holes are excluded but all the better.

Dunno how to test the defrost, 2am? The ohms probably vary quite a bit, might be able to actually feel each line get warm?

Edited by getoffmyinternet

The sheet metal that makes up the rear deck including the spare tire tub. I know it's a stretch but if anybody is cutting up a parts car they might overlook this. I want to make a nice tool for a custom sub box. - nothing like that here, sorry.

I think the late model panels are a little different. Not sure if they are all incompatible size wise, but need to compare. I know the fake speaker holes are excluded but all the better. - ones from the 76 do not have the speaker holes. Would you like some pictures?

Dunno how to test the defrost, 2am? The ohms probably vary quite a bit, might be able to actually feel each line get warm? - I know if one is broken the rest wont work.

I have the hatch glass from a 240z and the most of the interior panels from a 280z (they can fit a 240z and are thicker so might be better to take the mold off 280z panels anyway.) However I also have interior panels from a 240z. Not in that great of shape but Ill sell them cheap. Im also local in costa mesa. Ill send you a pm with my number if you want to take a look at the stuff. Ill be home all day sat.

The search isn't helping me much as most of these parts are the wrong series or in a huge list of a car being parted out etc. I've been browsing for a while and thought maybe I'd get bites if I just listed everything needed for my restore

m/t center console

heater controls panel

all interior quarter panel trim, need crack free, color doesn't matter, I'm making a cf version of each and need a master set

Edited by aziza z

I have a center console and possibly the heater panel. Not sure what you mean by heater panel though. You mean the panel with the map light correct? Pm me if you would like pictures. price is cheap because they will not work in my car. I have a 280z and the center console is useless to me but in really nice shape except it has been trimmed a little to allow shifter travel for a 5 speed. (atleast thats what the p.o. told me)

Just bought a center console, thanks anyway guys

I'm looking for the glass with horizontal lines, WORKING. I picked up one last week that does not work...

The heater panel consists of the center piece between the console and the dash, has heater controls, map light, and hole for the stereo. I've had two people so far say they have one but never got back to me. What gives? Please snap a pic and pm it if you have one.

m/t center console

heater controls panel

I've got the glass, but it's in the series 1 hatch. I'm going to remove the horizontal glass and replace with vertical glass. I believe the defroster "vanes" work. Needs a continuity check. Nothing appears separated. $75.00 and you remove it (If it breaks, it is still yours).

Are you looking for a perfect panel, uncut for after market radio, or do you need only the mechanism? I have several of each, but not one is perfect.

I have the heater/ac that was dealer installed ... ARA I believe. Buy the glass and take the heater/ac home for free.

I'm in the low desert outside of Palm Springs.

g

• 2 weeks later...