HybridZ

Newer Volvo p1800 concept

Nelsonian

I only recently came across news of this concept that by now must be around a year old. I have always loved the lines of the original and would definately love to see this new approach happen. Video shows it at 38 sec in...

post-736-12740657606825_thumb.jpg

post-736-12740657794804_thumb.jpg

post-736-12740658077719_thumb.jpg

Apparently Matias Voxx (sp?), who was instrumental in the Koenigsegg ccx is a volvo fan and behind this new idea. Sure hope it happens.

I love that car, that actual picture is the background on my laptop at home.

I also saw TWO p1800's yesterday! one cruising around and the other parked.

There is one at an auto body shop where i live and i stumbled upon it a few months ago when i was there.

That car be a sick daily/cruiser

I have p1800 forsale in denver colorado 1400.00 these cars are cool the interior has a neat look and is really comfy. The way the body is molded togather from the factory is crazy. The tractor engines in theme go 3 million miles =) I can see why volvo made changes with the body after thep1800,

a car constucted like this driven around where it is built where it snow most of the time, if you run into somthing with the p1800 the repair cost would be very high. That must be why they went the the punch em out square fenders and box style after making a car like this. Obviously there were changes in factorys where this car was made. I must say these modern pics make me drool.