HybridZ

TOO INTENSE RESTORATION PARTS

So I came across DATSUNRESTORE.COM which is probably a site that you all know of by now. Well anyways I came across a few things that I wanted your guys opinion on. First being how good are their parts that they sell? Second how is reliable are they?

I found some parts that they sell that I might be interested in and wanted to know the quality of them.

- 240Z/260Z/280Z H4 LIGHT CONVERSION KIT

- BRIGHT WHITE 60/55 XENON BULB AND 7" HOUSING KIT

1149-50X.jpg

- 240Z (RED-OUT) US TAIL LIGHT LENS SET

240Zeuroaa.jpg

MVC-006F.jpg

I ordered the rubber window Squeegees from them. They delivered them quickly and in good condition.

That is the good part of the story.

They cost me over $60 for the pair including clips to attach it to the trim. They were supposed to be aftermarket direct OEM replacement original squeegees. They look like they came from JC Whitney. There is no way to attach them properly to the metal trim without cutting the vertical part down. Since they have a metal center, I had to cut them with my wiz wheel length wise. So for $60, I'm not happy considering that I had to cut the "aftermarket direct OEM replacement" to get them to fit properly.

http://www.datsunrestore.com/catalog.html

Edited by z-ya

I ordered the rubber window Squeegees from them. They delivered them quickly and in good condition.

That is the good part of the story.

They cost me over $60 for the pair including clips to attach it to the trim. They were supposed to be aftermarket direct OEM replacement original squeegees. They look like they came from JC Whitney. There is no way to attach them properly to the metal trim without cutting the vertical part down. Since they have a metal center, I had to cut them with my wiz wheel length wise. So for $60, I'm not happy considering that I had to cut the "aftermarket direct OEM replacement" to get them to fit properly.

http://www.datsunres...om/catalog.html

Same exact story with me. Fit like crap. I also ordered a carpet set that could have used a little more work as well.

Derek