HybridZ

Think this 240 will sell?

What's that thing next to the car? I want one of those, is it for sale too or is it included with the car?

The brick wall? Surely you don't mean the girl :D

...But yeah I wouldn't mind putting that in the passenger seat ;)

Anybody that actually uses skin to sell a car like that is suspect to begin with.

hmm, scantily clad promo girls hanging around car shows handing out the brochures and lounging around draped suggestively over the cars, matching badges on the cars and their bikinis :D

You don't trust GM, Ford, Toyota or any other mainstream manufacturer then :D

hmm, scantily clad promo girls hanging around car shows handing out the brochures and lounging around draped suggestively over the cars, matching badges on the cars and their bikinis :D

You don't trust GM, Ford, Toyota or any other mainstream manufacturer then :D

...I personally don't trust GM, Ford, or Honda, and they don't even need girls. ;)

girls are fine, girls next to a car in that shape...what does that say..it would have been better to have a chick with two kids on her hip to represent the shape of that car.

Maybe this is marketed to a certain clientele hence bondo bullets comment. Who actually says that...i will leave my comments to myself on that one.

Edited by yetterben