HybridZ

New Edition....Tristan Jeffrey Mott

sticky280zx

Well instead of posting in the pictures of family, etc I decided to be a rebel and deal with the consequences of starting my own topic because as I see it, id pay whatever to have him take over the website for a day. Of course that wouldn’t be fair so ill just stick with having these not so great cell phone pics take over and show ya’ll my bundle of joy that got here so quickly. I’ll spare the details but we had an event happen sunday night so I told the wife to call the doc and get an apt for yesterday instead of our regular appointment that was for today. We go in, doc says well everything is fine would you like me to check you out so you don’t have to come back and we say sure. Then while he is preparing to, he gives us the long list of well if you have contractions, water breaks, etc, and stops and says....never mind you are 5cm dilated (about 1/2 way till baby time for those who don’t know) and already in labor...hour later he breaks the water/epidural time, then we wait 2 1/2 hours for things to get just right and a final last 15mins (5 rounds of 3 pushes) and BAM new not so happy baby in the world. So here he is...my little man, and sorry if i seem like that new crazy parent, and for having to look at my ugly mug... but he is my first at 22 and my wife who’s turning 21 in october so we are young and trying to get started early and maybe I’m just a bit overexcited =)

img1280284440391.jpg

img1280284441035.jpg

img1280284441549.jpg

img1280284442901.jpg

img1280284443205.jpg

img1280284442208.jpg

img1280284442550.jpg

img1280284442680.jpg

• Administrators

Beautiful son you have.

It is amazing how a child coming into the family brings to light an entirely new perspective on life and humanity. Life has just began, not only for him, but for you and your wife as well. Be sure to recognize the many fine moments of life's miracles to come and when they happen, also be sure to pause and take joy in those moments.

:mparty:

Congratulations to both you and your wife. :2thumbs:

congrats man! my wife and i had our second..a little girl on june 14....they are a blast...enjoy every minute, drop what you are doing when they call your name so you can watch.... and don't assume you can see it later...i'm workin on this...they grow up so fast!

Congratulations! The two best days of my life were 4 and 7 years ago and it has been an amazing ride ever since. Always remember the most important thing in the world is your family and don't let anything get in the way of that.