HybridZ

Z31 Knuckle

Has anyone or is it possible to swap over z31 knuckle on S30, if i do swap over to i have to use z31 hubs,rotors,caliper,etc. Reason why I'm asking is because I have KTS S13 Coilovers on my current z31 and i just became a 240z owner, so i want to swap those coilovers onto the s30. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Has anyone or is it possible to swap over z31 knuckle on S30, if i do swap over to i have to use z31 hubs,rotors,caliper,etc. Reason why I'm asking is because I have KTS S13 Coilovers on my current z31 and i just became a 240z owner, so i want to swap those coilovers onto the s30. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Figure out how to do it then tell us, 5 lug swap ftw. LOL

It's be really cool if you could do this kind of swap. Maybe post some pictures and we could see what the differences are. I'm not sure, but likely you'd have to move the whole wheel assy, and resetup the mounting points for your tie rods, tension bars etc. Alternately you might be able to swap in a different type of knuckle. We'd really have to look at it to know.

You have to figure out something with the lower ball joints and you would have to go with camber plates, or re drill the strut mount for the bolt pattern. You also have to use a smaller ID spring as well as a smaller spring perch for clearance in the fender well. One last thing, is you might have to re taper the steering arm for the s30's tie rod. I would reccomend trying to install the z31's lower control arm as well as the T/C rod, as it would put the mounting bracket in front, which would solve alot of exhaust issues with any sort of swap.