HybridZ

Maisto S30 diecasts at Costco for $11.99

auxilary

Thanks for the heads up, just picked one up in SSF today! I managed to find one in orange, had to dig for it. The period correct license plate and VIN on the dash is a nice touch. Speaking of the VIN, it's only 68 cars ahead of one of my '71s! Anybody have HLS30-25008?

I bet they swapped VIN tags...

And ban me for shooting them? I only said .22 because that's all my backyard stop will handle. Rest assured I will properly shoot them when I get a chance to go to the Desert. 7.62X39 and 30 Carbine will be a spectacular end to them.

It's my release.

Either that, or I reconvert, pick up some RPG's and start doing long-range moving vehicle hits in ungodly hot places again.

7.62X39 is a damnsite cheaper. Ever price an RPG and fullsize car these days? B)

Edited by Tony D

I bet they swapped VIN tags...

And ban me for shooting them? I only said .22 because that's all my backyard stop will handle. Rest assured I will properly shoot them when I get a chance to go to the Desert. 7.62X39 and 30 Carbine will be a spectacular end to them.

It's my release.

Either that, or I reconvert, pick up some RPG's and start doing long-range moving vehicle hits in ungodly hot places again.

7.62X39 is a damnsite cheaper. Ever price an RPG and fullsize car these days? B)

TonyD, I too enjoy RPGs. Especially when you