HybridZ

240z coilovers / ideas

I have been looking doing some mods to the rear suspension. I was looking at some coilovers for a STI. I think we can make these work. We would have to use Techno tuning rear setup. Thier strut mount can be modified to accept the STI coilover. Doing this would solve tons of issues. Lots of companies use weld in coilovers. Not a bad set up, but not the best either.

post-5067-014160500 1286692721_thumb.jpg

post-5067-039054700 1286692780_thumb.jpg

post-5067-064263400 1286692841_thumb.jpg

And what might those be?

I think we can use a standard parts, such as Subaru coil over set up. only things that would need to be changed ar the top hats. The coilover set up is 22in vs stock 23. I know there are coil over conversions avalable that have weld in coilover by Ground Control and others. It seems it would saver lots of hassel in the future. Change the spindle and hub set up to fit 5x114.3 and we are done.

I was looking at removing the press fitting and inseting a coil overs we have here in stock to do the testing. Its not the solution I am looking for but it does work. Its just something off the shelf with minor mods. Off the shelf with minor mods or spend a ton on other parts. Dont get me wrong there are lots of great produts out there, AZC TTT Beta and Ground Control. I like the TTT set up the best. Its simple and adaptable.