HybridZ

350z wheels on a 240z

Found some nice staggered 350z wheels that I was thinking would look awesome on my 240z, anyone else done it? Only reason I may not do it is because of how wide they are, but if I could stuff them in the stock fenders it would be awesome. I may just be dreaming though, lol

Here is rags car with 350z wheels and a quote about what he performed.

Yep, 350Z wheels. Coilovers, MM 5 lug billet axles and front hubs. Fronts need to be spaced out about 10mm so I'm trying to figure out what hats I should use to use slip on 13" rotors and PBR calipers. That should take away some of the thickness needed in the spacer.

post-4699-048620200%201279678075.jpg

• Administrators

The wheels pictured above weight 55 and 56 lbs with tires on them. The wheels themselves weigh 30 and 31 lbs each. I weighed them off my 2006 350Z and was astonished at how heavy they were.

The rims alone weigh 30-31 lbs?! :blink: Heavy pigs, OUCH! I think the factory alloy wheels on my wifes '01 Suburban are lighter than that! Wonder how'd they look on a Z. :lmao:

• 2 weeks later...

More pics, now for the 5 lug conversion :D I am pretty sure that i'll have to do flares that i'm not to happy about, but should look pretty good. I have a Gnose front end in my attic i may though on at the same time.

post-2531-089301200 1287977030_thumb.jpg

post-2531-001659600 1287977061_thumb.jpg

Edited by lowdown

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...