HybridZ

Greddy turbo header now available again!

B00STDZ

• 2 weeks later...

custom shops can make that same header (without the name ofcourse) but itll still run aroun 1500....group buy should get to kicking in here in the next month, and should end up around 1/2 of what greddy is asking

Hopefully. So far the group buy has been just all talk...

if need be i can post my CC statement showing its not "all talk" but at the same time i am the one that has been out multiple thousands here, and still getting it all put together and for YOU guys (since i dont even have a turbo car or plan on going turbo anytime soon). But then again how many other people do you know that are ponying up the cash UPFRONT to make something to help the community out and still keep the cost down, hell send me 1500 and i can have a t3 or 4 with a 38 or 44mm w/g in a week or two...but everyone here for the most part is cheap and doesnt want to pay REAL shop rates. But if you want one go ahead and send me the $1500 or sign a contract and ill have one made right away, otherwise youre going to have to wait untill i get the spare time to make these (basically for free) or find someone that likes to weld for little to nothing.

if need be i can post my CC statement showing its not "all talk" but at the same time i am the one that has been out multiple thousands here, and still getting it all put together and for YOU guys (since i dont even have a turbo car or plan on going turbo anytime soon). But then again how many other people do you know that are ponying up the cash UPFRONT to make something to help the community out and still keep the cost down, hell send me 1500 and i can have a t3 or 4 with a 38 or 44mm w/g in a week or two...but everyone here for the most part is cheap and doesnt want to pay REAL shop rates. But if you want one go ahead and send me the $1500 or sign a contract and ill have one made right away, otherwise youre going to have to wait untill i get the spare time to make these (basically for free) or find someone that likes to weld for little to nothing.

Didnt mean to offend you. I was just commenting how i hope it will work out even though nothing has happend yet.

not offended at all i just dont think people get what it takes to get something like this going, ask all the shops, builders, etc on this site...those guys have spent tonnns of hours, dollars, and sweat to make this site what it is and i appreciate everyone of them and the others that continue to do so...like roodypoochris and the roat wheels, ben1088 and the real HID's, list goes on and on. Im just trying to make a MORE affordable header for everybody and that means im out the 10k or so before i slowly start to get paid back for it all.