HybridZ

Got Insurance money....chicken and egg issue

gnosez

The day before Christmas Liberty Mutual agreed to pay us all but $500. of our appraised value. The check has beed cashed, we bought the wrecked Z w/3.0L Rebello engine, coil-overs, etc., etc. for salvage value ($47.50). Have purchased 2 other 240s (one for parts and one as a shell). Shell is now stripped and will go to be sandblasted next week prior to the bodywork. Got triple 40 DCOEs and T5 tranny with shell car. Will update more next week

The guy who now has Bob Hanvey's 3 liter might be interested since rebuild kits are no longer available for the SK's that are on it. Let me know what you'll be asking. I'll probably be the one who does the install.

Joe

You can go over them, i.e. take apart and put back together, but no dice on a rebuild kit as they are no longer available as Rags said. The only thing you can buy is the upper main gasket, and I think the lower main gasket,(not sure on that one). That's it. The jets are obviously still available, but beyond that, I can't help you as I ran into the same problems with mine from the time I bought them till I sold them recently.

-Bob