HybridZ

Photoshop body of Z

Guest Philanthr0py

Guest Philanthr0py

I was pretty bored after school and I decided to play with my photoshop program. I'm not sure who the Z in the photo belonged to but I cleaned up the car. made the roof line lower, extended the rear end, increased front and rear bumper size, shaved door handles off, erased the line at the headlight bucket and fender, lowered the car, changed the paint color, and added a Scarface paintjob. Hmmm.... I wonder how much labor cost would be to do all this? Anyway, here's the link (if it doesn't work when you click on it, drag the link onto your browser address bar)

http://www.geocities.com/gundam1026/tonymontanaZ.bmp

here's the original pic (hope the owner of this Z is not mad at me for altering his car...)

http://www.geocities.com/gundam1026/silverZ.bmp

Guest Philanthr0py

I get bored easily, so if you want me to do some photoshop work, just let me know. I'm not a pro or anything, but I guess I can say i'm an intermediate user? anyway, shoot some ideas at me, i'll do what I can

Hey how bout teaching photo shop. I partied to much in the sixties and my brain cell just can't seem to learn anything any more. I've got it and tried a couple times to teach myself, but the brain cell went out hunting a friend. Do you know of any web sites that could help? Thanks. bonk.gif

Guest Anonymous

Phil .. here is a project.. go to the Body Kit Section :"Fiberglass Top For A Vello Rossa" to my Yahoo Pictures webpage to the Tomahawk pictures ( and paint(side view) my Tomahawk dark blue, install the windshield, add some chrome side pipes.....................(change the oil and tune the engine oh and uh... install a 383 stroker

LMAO TZEE!!!! Where are the wheelie bars??? The finishing touch. hehehe 2thumbs.gif Nice effort. I would love to learn Photoshoppe. My wife is bringing me home 7.0 tonight so I wanna learn. 2thumbs.gif

heres one i whipped up, I

shaved the handles

shaved the body lines

shaved emblems

lowered

removed liscence plate

added fog lights

dechromed the stripping

tinted windshield and lights

widened the grill

chopped the top

removed the spoiler

and shortened the tail

before attachment.php?s=&postid=111752

after attachment.php?s=&postid=111753

Not sure why some can see the original photoshop modded image at http://www.geocities.com/gundam1026/tonymontanaZ.bmp but the link does not work in my Mac IE5 browser, not even if I drag it onto the address bar. Anybody give me clue how you all are seeing the image? I next downloaded the linked graphic and it came in corrupted, with the top of the car blacked out, so I am not sure what's up with all the problems experienced.

2nd, I noticed the link shows image was saved as a .bmp image file rather than JPG, not a format that is proper to web viewing with a browser. If you save web shareable images in .jpg format using Photoshop's Save for the Web feature you probably will end up with an image half the size that is viewable in a web browser.

For those interested in learning Photoshop, you all with high bandwidth might like to check out a Tips & Techniques site with 200 mbs of QuickTime Photoshop Tutorials produced by Russell Brown, one of the original programmer team that created Photoshop. This guy's verbal narration in the Quicktime tutorials is pretty wacky, but his tips are quite useful, easy to understand and professionally crafted.

Link to his Tips & Techniques page is at http://www.russellbrown.com/body.html

Another very cool Photoshop tutorial site (amongst thousands) that I think very highly of is that of Anders Qvicker in Sweden. Link is http://www.stab.se/aq/ny/pstips/fwf_all.htm

Lastly, for you guys savvy with Kaaza, Limewire and Hotline, do some searching for Adobe's Classroom in a Book PDF downloads related to Photoshop to gather together some well rounded introduction to this very big and feature rich program.

Enjoy,

• 4 weeks later...

Hey there, just saw this post since I'm painting my orange car, and thought I'd go through some of this old stuff.. That car looks very familiar :D

Kinda looks like the one in my garage!

I like the big phat tires stuck under there, may have to do that some day to get the power of the 7m-gte under control.