HybridZ

nicest Z

Guest zline

Originally posted by S30Z Bushido:

quote:

Originally posted by zline:

yup quite nice...but noone on this board knows what wheels the white Z i had posted is running? jeez...! come on guys! wheel gurus?!($&@!
the wheels on the white fairlady are Panasport C8R, as Datto said above.

oh i thought he was talking about the ones HE posted. Puahahah sweet thanks datto! and bushido for clarifying!!

good karma to both of you!

I know there's more nice nice Z's out there!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

heres the link to the picture of the PANASPORT C8R Wheel http://www.g-flap.net/whell/pana01.htm

not sure how much they cost but heres the phone number and fax number to PANASPORT in Torrance California. anyone can try asking for pricing.

phone number: (310)373-0071

Fax: (310)791-4157

hopefully somebody in this forum will buy a set for their Z!!!!! and we can all drool over them. z-yah folks!

Guest livewire23

hey, auxiliary, that car looks strangely like yours. ugg.gif And that windy road looks strangely like the one in the picture of your neon R/T. weird.gif Where'd you get that paint anyway? I love how shiny it is. Looks just as good in the day as it did at night. And it photographs real well too. I'm currently debating whether to paint my Z black, or to paint the prelude black, and the Z nismo blue/ pearl blue or Bimmer silver. Hard choice.

Originally posted by livewire23:

hey, auxiliary, that car looks strangely like yours. ugg.gif And that windy road looks strangely like the one in the picture of your neon R/T. weird.gif Where'd you get that paint anyway? I love how shiny it is. Looks just as good in the day as it did at night. And it photographs real well too. I'm currently debating whether to paint my Z black, or to paint the prelude black, and the Z nismo blue/ pearl blue or Bimmer silver. Hard choice.

Yup, my car in all the photos. Paint is 13 years old, done by the previous owner of the Z (he owns El Camino Bodyshop in santa clara). The road is bear creek road off 17 right by lexington reservoir, and the Neon pic was taken on Tunitas creek off 84.

Be careful when painting a car black - I have 2, and it's a pain in hte ass to keep a black car clean smile.gif

I have a new set of those flares in my garage. I wasn`t exactly sure how they would look installed.

IMHO, Damn Nice hail.gif I`m not positive but I think that front air dam is the same one I have on the way too :confused: I might as well buy a 240 and make a clone of it. ;) (since I have the parts)

yup I'm thinking about 16x9 at all four corners 392 per wheel...not bad for a 3 piece supe rlight indestructable panasport ... 5-6 week delievery time..i called em up today

peace

dan

280TOM:

can anyone post a pic of a Z with the MSA street flairs on it with the C8Rs or watanabes or photoshop one?

i made a couple pics of that request and sent them to dan, hopefully he can post them later. its not perfect but i tried.

heres some old pics of my car with my first setup when i had panasports and non-gnose bumper. then changed to black mesh wheels...man i change to much..hehehe

http://www.geocities.com/coolin550/oldcar.html

Hahah Mike change is good bro =) if you got the money to change change! and anyway it sgood to have extra wheelsets for track... I dont know what you're talkin about not being perfect -- they're damn close ! here's the pics...im going to torrence to pick up my panasports in about a month =) woo hoo

Oh yeah tom -- this is kinda OT but you should get some N42 valves for your E88 =) you'll gain some hp and gobs of torque over th epowerband -- high cr with small e88 valves = choking motor.

here are teh pics & another shot of the original C8R equipped car

__hr_C8R.jpg?bc7S_O.Aps0Osh4q

__hr_watts.jpg?bc7S_O.AQvpeIa9T

f.jpg

Guest Zachb55

swede_240Z.jpg

That car has always been a favorite of mine, although these are the only views i have seen, it looks to have had extensive body work done, and all pretty well done too. i certainly wouldnt mind it, im basing the look of my car somewhat on this one, minus the dark color and the vents in the side...

-Zach