HybridZ

nicest Z

Guest zline

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 280Tom'z

im really not goin to bother with N42 Valves in the E88 because im goin to build up one of my N42s for my turbo that is being planned on someday i hope to have the kinda car that gets posted on here

Guest Zachb55

yes that is certainly a very sweet looking one, although it doesnt retain a very stock look, it is still good looking, and of course that wing would have to go on my selection :D

-Zach

those bolt on flares look ok, i would use bondo or something to smooth them out and fit them to the body a bit better...

but the nicest looking Z...

http://www.zparts.com/showcase/wczn20/pages/00r11f13.htm

http://www.zparts.com/showcase/wczn20/pages/00r11f14.htm

right there... i envision a G-nose though, and some small rear spoiler (just because ive been reading the post on aerodynamics).

Joe.

Originally posted by ToplessZ:

anyone know anything about jim biondo's front lights what type they are...

Try: Ford Taurus

At the time he integrated those lights, to my knowledge the Taurus had not come out with that style yet, so the car was unique looking. Now, I'm not a fan of them anymore. Still, it is different and that particular car has a ton of mods in it. I think he gave it to his father.

Davy

Guest Zachb55

link wont work for me!?! i believe the front valance on the white car is from MSA, or atleast they have one much like it, stock number 50-1401 $139.95, i would go with that but i wanted to do somethin that i didnt see very often.

-Zach

Man I love those Watanabe wheels....hmm, I got some family in Osaka :shock: but I bet the shipping will be crazy.

Nice -- I ordered up a set of panasports..

now to finish this 3.0 turbo ......

• 2 weeks later...
Guest tom sixbey

those wheels in the very 1st picture on the thread are made by a company called mini-lite. the minilite wheels are what the panasport wheels are based off of. they have a site available on the internet if you search for them in yahoo. :idea:

Guest zline
those wheels in the very 1st picture on the thread are made by a company called mini-lite. the minilite wheels are what the panasport wheels are based off of. they have a site available on the internet if you search for them in yahoo. :idea:

actually they're C8R panasports =)