HybridZ

nicest Z

Guest zline

Lets start a thread to post the pic of the nicest Z you've seen (EXCLUDING YOURS!!) ...this is mine...3.1L high comp motec ... what wheels are on this car?

g.jpg

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the z above is one of my favorites, probably my favorite...but the garage miya z is so sweet too. here are a couple pics.

hs30cham2.jpg

hs30cham3.jpg

hs30cham8.jpg

i also like this one, not just because it's beatuiful, but also because it has a RB26DETT lurking undeneath the hood.

hs30blu1.jpg

thanks for the pics Datto!

-Edit: i guess the pics aren't working because Geocities dosnt allow direct linking.

hey i dont know how to post pictures but heres a link of a Z that i liked, i almost made my car to look like it, it has Hayashi Street wheels...looks pretty nice i think, as for the first car above, i think the wheels are 3-piece watanabe rs-8s ill check my book...it has the name and type of that wheel. i was almost gonna buy those just didnt feel like finding out how much it was gonna cost. hehehehe heres the link to my fave Z http://www.geocities.com/coolin550/streets.html

im sorry about that, correction the wheels above on the first white z are PANASPORT C8R wheels, i got confused, they usually have the G7 center caps on thee wheels. so im pretty sure if you call panasport in california you may be able to find a set, i believe they range from 15-16 " wheels with 5.5-15" width

im pretty happy with my 15x10 15x8.5 watanabes that i bought from stony, fits real well, i dont think ill be shopping for wheels anytime soon but forsure will be looking just in case.hehehehe

Guest JAMIE T

I agree that Pete P's car is one of the nicest Z's I have EVER seen. In pictures or in person. I had the honor to ride in it back in the summer. The paint is amazing. The color is perfect. My most favorite Z is the Wangon Midnite car from Shin Wangon Midnite 1 and 2. It is one of the later movies. It has big white wheels on it. And of course fender mirrors. My Second favorite Z is the white one from the first post above, but with the 5-star wheels. It has a huge wheel lip. Looks super agressive.