HybridZ

Replace your bulbs with LED's

Haven't seen any of those. Gotta becareful since a lot of parts like these may not be very well made. Not to mention The Z's Blinker system runs on an impedance basis, so having bulbs like these may affect the function or your lights, not to mention of the current draws are higher, you could start blowing fuses, or worse, burning wires.

That being said, I would really like to see some pictures of how these look on your car.

Yes LED's take less power, which as I said before could lead to issues, particularly with the Flasher units for the blinkers. I guess this could be fixed by upgrading the flasher module to a newer type, but still, if they're not at least as good as stock, then why use them?

Got any picts of how sucky they were Nash?

I've got a set of those, just leave the incandescent ones in the signals since they're only on very briefly anyway.

IMG_2884.jpg

Not as bright as stock, but still bright enough to read. The dark spots aren't as noticeable in person. I have them in my autometer gauges too, so it all matches.

Edited by TrumpetRhapsody

Yes LED's take less power, which as I said before could lead to issues, particularly with the Flasher units for the blinkers. I guess this could be fixed by upgrading the flasher module to a newer type, but still, if they're not at least as good as stock, then why use them?

Got any picts of how sucky they were Nash?

You can connect a load resistor in parallel to one of the indicator LEDs on each side of the car, that should give enough current for the stock flasher unit to switch.