HybridZ

Who is running Nistune?

ihiryu

I've been having issues with my Carl H ecu.  Guy keeps giving me the run around, and the amount I've spent on his tune and buying new ecus I could have went Nistune from the start.

I'm fed up with it, and just want my car to run right.  So who is running nistune?  

• 1 year later...

Bringing this back from the dead. Anyone out there running nistune on their RB20, 25 or 26?

In case it's not common knowledge, you can't add a nistune board to the RB25det, but you can use an rb20 ecu (without VCT), or modify a z32 slightly to run it with VCT. I just finished the mod and it was pretty straightforward. One added bonus as well is you can use the coolant fan output to trigger your fan.

Seems like most go for AEM Standalone or other high dollar systems, but  just thought I'd touch base here to see what people are doing. Could also have our Bin's posted up. I'll be sure to through mine up once my tune is done. Will be RB25det, 444cc GTR inj, Z32 maf, td05h 18g turbo. aiming for 300-340whp. hopefully the stock clutch holds out

I think I'm having the same issue with my Carl H ECU. It runs the mods I have alright I guess but the AFR's are too lean (around mid 15-16).

So I'll probably be going NISTUNE at some point. I basically have the same mods as mtnickel but on a RB20 and Holset HY. Just need to find a tuner close to me or a tune to put on it from someone that has the same mods. So I'm interested as well.

• 2 weeks later...

I found mine on GTRC forum in the forsale adds, paid 250$ for it RB26 ill be running twin RB25 mafs good for more HP then i plan on having and It can even tune on ford lightning MAF'S wich to me sounds like almost 1000hp potential lol those are HUGE ! 90mm