HybridZ

Pics of the new Black Dragon Euro/JDM style (no holes) 240Z bumpers they just released.

Krinkov

Sorry for the crappy phone pics but figured you guys would want to see these. $349 each and they look awesome  :icon6:

compared to my old front bumper which was already nicer than 90% of the bumpers I see out there, new one is just so much nicer.

Ym5e7Ae.jpgwLxM4Ws.jpgUAZutss.jpgvFh4O2b.jpgUabwKEI.jpg1RCB2PG.jpgn8xDAHv.jpga97jcmD.jpg

Edited by Krinkov

Yeah its Victoria British, says it right on the box.  They're one of the biggest vintage British car aftermarket parts companies, have been around forever. Just found out they're the same company as Black Dragon. Ive seen those ones sold by Harrington before but they were in the 1100-1200 price range, I'll take these for almost half the price! 

I believe they have the same manufacturer as Harrington. Harrington is a British company I believe. Victoria British is an American company.   Owned by the same parent company as Black Dragon and LMC. If the bumpers are stainless steel that pretty much gives it away as the same manufacturer as Harrington. I know Black Dragon just started carrying the coupe bumpers three months back or so. If you find any manufacture labels be sure to let us know. Occasionally the bumpers pop up on ebay direct from southeast asia for even less.

As said- probably Harrington Group. I bought a rear bumper last year from them.

Those are a STEAL at 350$ each. I paid 700$ just for the rear. The fit was very good- but not perfect.

Watch out because the SS is very thin and the bumper will ding if you just look at it wrong . The finish is very close to chrome and most won't be able to tell the difference.

Plus consider that QUALITY rechrome of a stock bumper will cost you 300$ +

As said- probably Harrington Group. I bought a rear bumper last year from them.

Those are a STEAL at 350$ each. I paid 700$ just for the rear. The fit was very good- but not perfect.

Watch out because the SS is very thin and the bumper will ding if you just look at it wrong . The finish is very close to chrome and most won't be able to tell the difference.

Plus consider that QUALITY rechrome of a stock bumper will cost you 300$ +

I believe they have the same manufacturer as Harrington. Harrington is a British company I believe. Victoria British is an American company.   Owned by the same parent company as Black Dragon and LMC. If the bumpers are stainless steel that pretty much gives it away as the same manufacturer as Harrington. I know Black Dragon just started carrying the coupe bumpers three months back or so. If you find any manufacture labels be sure to let us know. Occasionally the bumpers pop up on ebay direct from southeast asia for even less.

The Black Dragon bumpers are chrome plated. They don't mention if the bumper underneath the chrome is SS or other metal. Looks like a good deal if you want the clean look of no rubber trim or bumperettes.

Dennis

Harrington ones are made in Vietnam from Stainless. I talked to someone who bought some for a British car, and he said from the back side it looks like they may have been hand pounded, but he said the outside was polished almost like a mirror. They were triple the price of these, so I seriously doubt that is who makes these.

My bad- I ASSumed these were the same. You are correct the SS come from Vietnam.

Sorry to put out misinformation .

I guess these are a new item since they weren't around when I paid DOUBLE for the SS bumpers. I wish they had been but the SS were my only option at the time.

yeah sorry i posted these and now my car is totally stripped down and getting built/painted and probably wont get these installed till at least summer. if anyone in the SF bay wants to come over and try them on for a couple pics please feel free to message me so we can get a few good pics for everyone! :P

Edited by Krinkov