HybridZ

fiberglass widebody

rbpowered280z

Hey, i posted a couple of months ago, maybe a year ago, but im looking for a complete widebody fiberglass kit. the one im talking about has the doors, fenders, hatch, i wished i new who had it, cause i would REALLY like to get it. im still going to have to do a bit of work to the rear to hold down the power im going to get out of it, but still.

anyone know what im talking about?

Lloyd

• 2 years later...

You might check www.zccjdm.com. He doesn't do the Bob Sharp IMSA flares, but he does similar big huge IMSA flares. The price is DAMN good, and the quality of the flares I bought was amazing, especially considering the price. I don't think he does doors yet. I think Reaction Research does doors, but as I recall they were very expensive.

hm, ok, i will be doing some more research and digging around. anyone have anymore suggestions for carbon fiber body pieces or fiberglass?

i found smoothline, reaction research, showcars-body parts, zforceproductions.

it seems like its ~6-700 for a pair of fg doors. pretty good deal. anyone have experience using them with manual window cranks or lexan glass?

Lloyd

Edited by rbpowered280z