HybridZ

my 71 240z w rb25det... almost ready

RS Speed

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Sure did! I won't be able to post any "actual" pics until after the May or June edition comes out with the car in it. Here's a few I snapped of the photoshoot with my iphone... also one teaser pic I was givin lol

teaser

rb240z5.jpg

rb240z.jpg

rb240z2.jpg

rb240z3.jpg

rb240z4.jpg

Hey RS,

Sorry to keep bugging you about this (I sent you a PM, not sure if it went through), but I was wondering if you could tell me the part # for the PRC radiator you have. I know you sent it to me before, but I cannot locate it. Thanks man, really looking forward to getting a hold of the issue with that photo shoot in it...

Thanks guys, I appreciate the comments :)

Delorean:

http://www.prcracing.com/aluminum-radiators.html (2nd and 4th one down)

My radiator is model number 2111111 with -10an fitting for the oil cooler. They have a few different fitting styles available.

they also have the same radiator with no oil cooler which is part number 2111100

They are both "GM double pass racing aluminum radiators"

Edited by RS Speed

I made my own intercooler piping, the core I got for free from a buddy of mine... most likely an ebay intercooler. To be honest its about 2" too wide, took a lot of work to get the piping through the radiator support. Also if it was shorter I could have mounted the tanks up top so the piping would be shorter but I've grown a liking to the ramhorn look :)

• 4 weeks later...

MAY 11th is the day the modified mag comes out with my car in it, its the June edition, PICK ONE UP! haha

Front cover happens to be a friend of mine's civic. Its a blue civic hatchback with 750whp so that's cool too :)

Edited by RS Speed