HybridZ

Spin off: How many here play WoW?

auxilary

I play WoW *tries to hide shame*,

I mainly play on Kil' Jaedan, Horde, 74 Hunter, 23 Druid, 23 Warrior, and a 60 Death Knight.

I play on Tichondrius too, Alliance, I've got a 23 Paladin and a 57 Death Knight.

I've got a bunch of characters from lvl 3-12 that I made when I got bored. I dont ever play them, but I might eventually, who knows...

Thats about it. :mrgreen:

I used to play a LOT... Big into arena. Horde - Cho'gal - Got an 80 frost mage (with full set of frostfire gear), 80 resto shammy (badass pvp and pve sets), and 80 disc priest (just a gold farming toon I used to play a lot before the expansion). I quit a few months as the last arena season ended. Made gladiator on 2 of my toons. Decided I was spending 2 much time playing and not working on the Z. Got my first baby coming in a few months too, so figured I better ween myself off. Anybody wanna buy my toons? They all have epic cold weather flyers and about 4K gold between all the toons.

Level 80 Shammy (Tannji) Elemental spec, Level 80 Mage (Eycbaux), Frostfire main spec, full Frost secondary for grinding. Horde on Silvermoon. Gave up on the shammy and started leveling the mage around February this year. Got some dev love for the shammy and switched back, leveled to 80, did most of the 25-man Uldar content, and I am retired again. Not sure that I will pick it up again, want to spend this winter on house and Z projects. So ya... anyone want to trade me for brake or suspension upgrades? = )

I used tp play, had a 70 druid, 70 warrior and 70 rogue. I stoped right befor LK came out, thankfully. Now I am actually getting some work done on the Z! But, the new guy at work actively plays, and I find myself getting sucked into WoW conversations. I guess once your an addict, always an addict.

I have numerous toons on a variety of servers that I created when my main server was down.

I started playing on Tichondrius when WoW was first released. I played a warlock up to level 33 before deciding that the broken class (warlocks were broken at release) and server problems did not warrant my time.

About 2 months later my buddy picked it up and I started playing on the PVE server Eonar. I have an 80 combat rogue with T7/T8 gear, 80 death knight, 40 frost mage (first toon on this server), 34 hunter, 28 druid, 20 pally, 20 warlock, and 20 shammy.

I still play about 5 to 8 hours a week, mainly raiding with my rogue. Running Ulduar now with the guild when I can.

I play WoW, 2 characters on gorgonnash that are horde. I have an 80 Orc Death Knight and a 75 Tauren Druid (druid was main before WotLK). My DK is a main tank for my guild running Uld 10/Naxx 25 and almost ready for Uld 25 and the druid will be heals when he is leveled.

Yah, I do the same hence the level 20s. I am on the west coast and Eonar is a east coast server so I wind up staring in space in Dalaran waiting for something to happen.

I PVP a lot as well, mainly the BGs.

good god, quit that stuff!! it consumed 3 years of my life. arenas ftl!!! it took forever to quit and i REFUSE to even consider going back. so much more time to do stuff now haha. Wow is like a full time job, it's a disease!!!