HybridZ

Zx FG parts

PR280z

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would buy those fenders but since I am literally on the other side of the planet I think it would be too much in freight :( hope it goes well for you though

I`m sure we can work something out.

Good looking parts man. I would order a front skirt set if the price wasn't too bad. Would the wale tail fit on to a s130 as well?

the whale tail fits perfectly on the S30, the S130 is a wider car thus the fitment won`t look right.

• 2 weeks later...

@tecreatta, I know, how nice is it :> AUS and NZ have all the fun :> and that C110 of mine is my life its been the car I wanted since I could say car. It just so happens I also bought the 1st one I ever saw (10 years after seeing it) and my aunt was the only person to own it before me :>

Interested as well if anything comes of it. Fiber glass fenders are notorious for not fitting properly....

OK, guys and gals.I`ll be rounding up all the materials to get this rolling,but the 1st sets would be test fitted on not just one, but all 3 of my zx cars. So depending on the outcome then i would proceed to fab parts for all those ZX fanatics such as myself.

My family has always been into NIssan and Z-cars Ovenfood. Its good when the cars are from within the family. When I went off to college my grandfather (more like a father he raised me ) gave me a 79 280zx GL he found from Cali and its been fun and games ever since. I've had the car a little over a year now and I've done everything from putting a new engine in to swapping scion tc seats into it. Even put a new headliner into it. Not one problem out of the car either. When I get some time again I'm going to fiberglass the horrible dash into a piece of art. I love interior work.