HybridZ

Z car Chase in Cali

HarrisonTX

I can see the eBay title now, "Clean San Diego 280zx! See the video now on how well this car can out ran the CHP! Prior owner unavailable for comment."

Old video though 1999.

Edited by JSM

Yeah, that was the one where the TV Choppers learned to PAN WIDE when they stopped! :D

All sorts of hulabaloo because it was live at the time, and you saw the guy get whacked on daytime TV.

I think personally it's a nice deterrent. Unfortunately all the reruns eliminated that portion...when he got out and started walking, the cut the clip. <_<

I like the comment from the news anchor... "He did what you're not supposed to do, he pointed the gun at the CHP" in the same tone of voice that you would hear them comment on paying too much at the grocery store.

Well, the price of groceries IS outrageous! I would think the statement of obvious fact would be deadpan, and the statement about groceries would reflect righteous indignation of the travesty occurring.

I mean "Point a gun at a cop, you die." Seems obvious to me.

True. I would be much more indignant and surprised about the outrageous price of blueberries than some idiot who thinks it's a good idea to pull a gun on a bunch of CHP, after a high speed chase.

We are calloused, vicious individuals not touched by any empathy for the gentleman in the video.

Yes, yes we are. We are Engineers...

See you in hell for our common lack of sympathy for that stupid bastard!

:lol:

We are calloused, vicious individuals not touched by any empathy for the gentleman in the video.

Yes, yes we are. We are Engineers...

See you in hell for our common lack of sympathy for that stupid bastard!

:lol:

It's just a logic thing! Well for the most part, I think 1,2,3,4. My wife 1,B,3,D. I go what? She goes don't you get it and I go no, hell, no!

It's quite obvious that guy couldn't think! No harm in calling it what it is!

Sympathy, no, empathy, maybe.

Edited by JSM

One day we will have to endure someone in a hybrid or diesel and chase them for 400+ miles...

At the end of that we DESERVE to see the guy get whacked just for pre-empting Jerry Springer!

Guess I'm on board bound for hell as well, as I have no sympathy or empathy for an idiot like that. Is the world really missing such a smart guy like that who has expired plates, endangers others while thinking he can outrun a helicopter( only Nicholas Cage in Elanor,Hah) then point a gun at cops. Justice served. Too bad it wasn't a carload of dipshi_s toting guns, to help thin the herd, that is so abundant in Socal.