HybridZ

LD28 Diesel Crank

Clutch

Hey guys, looks that I'm finally in the market to piece together this stroker motor. Anyone have a LD28 Crank for sale?

-Sunny

I maybe able to get you a Diesel crank for $450 plus shipping my email is Zguy240@gmail.com

Sir

They are getting harder to find now days. If you look hard enough you might find a whole car in someone's yard. The cranks used to go for around $200.00-$300.00 some time back. Good luck with your search, they are rare. I hope you have a nice independence day, it's not just a holiday.

Thanks

pallnet

Buddy of mine has one for sale...

He is in Orlando, Fl and asking $400

His name is Jim and email is JFShamus117@aol.com

I don't want to post his phone # on the internet, so shoot him an email.

G/L - Mike

• 3 weeks later...

I have a crank in Burbank, CA that is currently surplus to my needs. That is to say, it is the only component of a 3.1L that I have.......I'm starting to think that I will never be able to afford to build one.

Mine is a little pitted on the bearing surfaces. I don't know what is acceptable, but there is a gear-head living across the street and I expect to see him out walking his dog any day now. I'll get him to look at it.

I have a crank in Burbank, CA that is currently surplus to my needs. That is to say, it is the only component of a 3.1L that I have.......I'm starting to think that I will never be able to afford to build one.

Mine is a little pitted on the bearing surfaces. I don't know what is acceptable, but there is a gear-head living across the street and I expect to see him out walking his dog any day now. I'll get him to look at it.

Hi, Bluestag give me a call I am in Glendale CA want to take a look at the crank you have maybe we can work something 818 298-2549.