HybridZ

WTB: 280z seats and wheels

bryand2

Hey guys im looking for a set of seats, preferrably stock but let me know what you have for a 77 280z, also looking for a set of xxr 002's in 16x8 with a 0 offset.The car is on jackstands becsause I sold the wheels off of it, just need some wheels to put on it to get it off the stands so if anyone has the xxr's great, if not sell me spomething to put on there in the mean time

In case you don't come across any xxr's, I have some very respectable 280zx six spokers with near new Bridgstone Potenza RE900's with the sidewall nipples still intact. These are far from perfect and have some minor curbing and what not but are definately very decent and come with lugs and center caps. I have some uhaul wardrobe boxes from previous car parts shipped to me. If interested shoot me a pm...

post-736-092171900 1310613125_thumb.jpg

post-736-080226900 1310613141_thumb.jpg

post-736-095332400 1310613164_thumb.jpg

Hey guys im looking for a set of seats, preferrably stock but let me know what you have for a 77 280z, also looking for a set of xxr 002's in 16x8 with a 0 offset.The car is on jackstands becsause I sold the wheels off of it, just need some wheels to put on it to get it off the stands so if anyone has the xxr's great, if not sell me spomething to put on there in the mean time

I have a set of XXR-002's with brand new Toyo tires bought wheels and tires two months ago. They are mounted on my 280Z that's still being finished.I have little over $800 asking $725. I also have a rebuilt pair of seats from my 1978" Z that i sold a kept the seats $375.

Get them $600 with tires and they are gold what are you waiting for. I sold my set yesterday for $700.

I have a set of sport max 002 hyper silver 16x8 0 off set piratically brand new,in boxes.I think that SSR took over for sport maxs they are the same wheels..Nice wheels $400 plus shipping Thanks Mike I can send pictures if you want. Not sure how to add them here.

• 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...