HybridZ

Wheels wanted.

nissun1

So heres the deal im looking for a set of 15"/16" wheels with a neg(nothing too crazy) or zero offset. The reason being is because i had bought some bumpsteer spacers and forgot that i needed a taller rim so the steering knuckle can clear. Post pictures or send me a pm of what you have thanks. The budget is $500 realistically.

So here's the deal I found a set of rare enkei 98s right. I was told by the guy whom I bought them off of that they were 15 by 4x114. So I bought them but when I went to go mount them up the pattern was too small. Long story short called him back andd he was sure they came off of his 240z(stock). I call it bs cuz when I measured them the size was 4x108. So I will post pictures in the for sale section maybe a trade. Guppies those are the exact looking ones that I bought except mine are gold with polished lip.

So here's the deal I found a set of rare enkei 98s right. I was told by the guy whom I bought them off of that they were 15 by 4x114. So I bought them but when I went to go mount them up the pattern was too small. Long story short called him back andd he was sure they came off of his 240z(stock). I call it bs cuz when I measured them the size was 4x108. So I will post pictures in the for sale section maybe a trade. Guppies those are the exact looking ones that I bought except mine are gold with polished lip.

let's go to his house and slash his tires

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...