HybridZ

Anyone know these gauges?

nolander001

Hello Im still kinda new here, but i was wondering if anyone knows what kind of gauges these are. They are from a car featured on speedhunters i saw a while back and i love the way they look, here the link to post: http://speedhunters.com/archive/2011/10/21/car-feature-gt-gt-star-road-s30-fairlady-z.aspx.

If you guys dont know what those exact ones are does anyone know of any similar ones, anything kinda of like glowshift gauges. I really like the light up gauges like that and would love to find some for my z. Extra points if you can get a black/bright green combo like the glowshifts. :)

Sorry if this has been asked before, im not to sure of what i should search for on the forums for it.

• 3 months later...

Stay away from those glowshift guages they are garbage. I purchased a full set of their tinted guages and none worked right and the company wll not do anything . They did say i can send them in and they will check them . Oil pressure showed i had 12 psi i bought all autometer after and oil now showes 51 psi. Temp showed car always about 40 degrees off either way it couldnt make up its mind. Before i could warn anyone not to purchase them a friend saw mine and ran out and got some and his dont work either .