HybridZ

What are these wheels?

I just got this 240z. It's a 1970 with a 00655 vin B). Car needs a lot of work and it's going to take me a while. Anyway's it

came with some wheels, the PO claimed that they were original, but I have not seen them on any z before. My question is, are

these original, if not are they worth anything?

post-12001-032580900 1331594757_thumb.jpg

Thanks

Not the originals but a nice aftermarket alloy if I'm correct. I have seen them before-any markings on the back side [size, manufacturer, etc]? I also believe that they will polish nicely, add a center cap and you've got a great looking set of wheels.

• 2 months later...

I used to work for a speed shop in the 70's and early 80's. We sold a brand of wheels just like yours. I beleave they were made by a company called " Blue line " or "Blue streak " They were a very good wheel at the time. When I first got my 260z, I tried to find a set at The Pomona and Long Beach swap meet. I have since moved to Georgia and found an original set of 14x6 dish mags that are now on my Z. I hope that this helps you .