HybridZ

15/16 Master Cylinders CHEAP!

I special ordered a remanufactured 15/16 without the plastic reservoirs through Pep Boys for under $50. If you give them your old core, you get a $10 refund. Now installed in my 240Z with Toyota 4X4 calipers up front, Silvermine rear kit, vented rotors all around. Works AWESOME!

Edited by Sandy455

I've had trouble with some rebuilt parts, but most part stores have a "lifetime" warranty of somesort. My experience has been it either fails within the first 10 minutes, or just keeps working like an OE unit. A pain if it does fail but the replacement is free.

I've had trouble with some rebuilt parts, but most part stores have a "lifetime" warranty of somesort. My experience has been it either fails within the first 10 minutes, or just keeps working like an OE unit. A pain if it does fail but the replacement is free.

Agreed. Last weekend at the Willow Springs big track, I ran remanufactured Toyota front calipers with my reman' Pep Boys master cylinder and new Ford Mustang calipers in the rear (the Silvermine kit) which all worked perfectly. But a new exhaust manifold gasket delaminated. It's all a gamble.