HybridZ

Varrstoen ES220 "te37 reps"

The wheels are not staying on the car. They are nice but I do want a more aggressive wheel. I've got a set of watanabe rs8 3 piece wheels that I'm going to have rebarreled to 17x10 & 17x11. Yeah I like the deep dish too. It should have a 5" lip up front and 6" in the rear.

209runner, dont get me wrong. Those rims do look pretty nice. The less aggressive barrel size gives it a different attitude. I personally just prefer deep barrels. :)

Are you from stockton?

Edited by yhlz

It must be nice to not have a budget. Can you lend a hand brother?

I have a budget, it just might be more than some but less than others. It's a matter of choosing what you buy. I choose to buy American where I can and use local labor, as long as it's reasonable. I believe in intellectual property and design rights, might be because of my background. If you want real wheels, I can lend a hand and "hook you up" with better prices.

+1

Not much that goes on in this forum is "required", it's discretionary for the most part. Slow down the project a little and get the best you can or whatever it is that you want.

I can understand that not everyone wants to spend $700 on each wheel, that's what makes everyone's car different.

I have a budget, it just might be more than some but less than others. It's a matter of choosing what you buy. I choose to buy American where I can and use local labor, as long as it's reasonable. I believe in intellectual property and design rights, might be because of my background. If you want real wheels, I can lend a hand and "hook you up" with better prices.

I can understand that not everyone wants to spend $700 on each wheel, that's what makes everyone's car different.

Not to drift too far OT, but my wheels choices are limited to about $50 (15 x 7, whatever I can find used). I put my money in tires. :P

I like the looks of these, I might go for them. Are you running spacers, or is that how they fit without spacers?

They fit fine with no spacers but in the picture there is a 10mm spacer to push the wheels out. The front hubs are from a z31 so they push the wheels out I think about 12-15mm over the stock 240z hubs. So if you have the 240z hubs you'll have to run spacers. I've also got the megan coilovers too so my back spacing is going to be a little different.

209runner, dont get me wrong. Those rims do look pretty nice. The less aggressive barrel size gives it a different attitude. I personally just prefer deep barrels. :)

Are you from stockton?

I use to live in stockton but I moved to elk grove a few years ago. Are you from stockton? I had the car at my buddies shop for his car show at autosport the first weekend of June if thats why your asking.