HybridZ

Afternoon Cruise

ryan95i4

Where in FL are you?

This.

My friend just picked up a 1JZ 280Z not too long ago (he actually looked at buying your car when it was on Ebay). It'd be fun to have 3 boosted S30s together (and maybe we can do Zdayz next year!) Mine should be finished (i.e., presentable paint/body wise) by the end of the summer - he's working on his pretty hardcore too! Should be a sick duo/trio when finished.

We're in Tampa.

mestevenzs.jpg

Edited by rnye

This.

My friend just picked up a 1JZ 280Z not too long ago (he actually looked at buying your car when it was on Ebay). It'd be fun to have 3 boosted S30s together (and maybe we can do Zdayz next year!) Mine should be finished (i.e., presentable paint/body wise) by the end of the summer - he's working on his pretty hardcore too! Should be a sick duo/trio when finished.

We're in Tampa.

mestevenzs.jpg

You Guys Out in TAMPA ...It`s been about 2 years i have`nt been to TAMPA...Say hello to JIMBO!

Edited by PR280z

Where in FL are you?

Gainesville

This.

We're in Tampa.

mestevenzs.jpg

I was originally talking to someone in san diego about his 1jz 240, but he kind of disappeared on me. Dont know if he decided to keep it or just found a local buyer, oh well. Right now the car is a great cruiser, but goes super lean at full throttle. I'll need to get that sorted to be able to keep up with you guys, haha

That looks awesome man, whats your tire and wheel setup? looks super clean, and are you on coilovers?

Just 16x8.25 wheels (0 offset, no spacers) and 205/50 rubber. On lowering springs for now, may switch over to coilovers down the road.

Edited by ryan95i4

95i4, Thoose are some great pics for my SCREEN.KEEP`EM COMING! :D

Haha, if you want any of 'em in higher resolution, shoot me your email in a PM

Whats the make and model of the wheels? I really like those and 205s on the rear would be great.

XXR 527

Good to see a few Florida z`s!

Definitely, still waiting to run across a S30 in the flesh though. Have gotten the thumbs up and headlight flashes from a few ZXs, 350s and 370s but no S30s yet, used to see a couple round town.

I never knew we had barns in Florida! Great shots.

We were just driving down 441 in the middle of nowhere, GF spotted it so we swung a U-ey and stopped for some pics.

Was that a custom mix on your paint? Or do you have a paint code for it? It looks awesome!

Matt

I do not have a paint code, but its kandy tangerine pearl.

The pearl isnt overkill though, just a hint, you can see it a bit in direct sunlight:

IMG_0522.JPG

Edited by ryan95i4

Inspirational car! More pictures please :D

Wow, certainly appreciate that. Not sure its deserved, but I'll take it lol, have seen some really amazing builds here.

Some other pics in this thread, including some engine pics:

http://forums.hybridz.org/index.php/topic/87272-post-pics-of-your-zs-here/page__st__1045

Edited by ryan95i4