HybridZ

240Z Kit Car on CL

NewZed

Id say thats a fair price. If you include all my hours of work which I recently added up I have $54,000 into my crappy looking 260Z Rb25det swap. Not to say you wont find something like Jakeostars 240Z for $11,000 out there, but for what he has $25,000 seems plenty fair and a very good start for someone that likes a good jigsaw puzzle.

After putting my car together on the cheap and just having it run vs where I am at now is incomparable. The pictures are crappy at best on that add, but if he has what he seems to be claiming Id say that's a steal of a deal for someone that wants to go all out and not just have another tossed together RB swap and since it is apart its more open to those buyers that may want to assemble it with a different 'dream' in mind than the original builder.

I wouldn't let my pile of poo go for less than double that price before my incident in February and definitely not now that another $15,000 is going into it to repair it.