HybridZ

George Barris what an A-HOLE

lorenzo

JohnC is fabricating drama, there are stacks of Bernoulli magazines in his bathroom, glossy paper rubbed between the hands makes for an effective wiper. Don't let him fool you!

Yeas, that's why the Sauber article was missing John...

Bastard!  The latest has a complete writeup of Nissan's (really All American Racers) Deltawing with drag and down force numbers.  Plus a long article about the history of aero in professional racing.  Makes for long and thoughtful dumps.

I think the op was just defending something we all love.  I view Barris' comment kinda like if someone said your girlfriend /wife was ugly, it may not affect your self esteem but you are still going to stand up for what you care about (or maybe not... "yeah you're right, she could use some plastic surgery, eh? lol )

Edited by BenJammin

The only drama in my fab shop is when I run out of toilet paper in the bathroom.

A very dramatic moment indeed! Have to do that awkward waddle over to the TP stash. You used all the TP sitting in the front so you're hopelessly bent over, trowsers dropped, blindly reaching into the pits of the cabinet just praying you will feel that tissue. When you don't feel it, you have to lean over and peer in, just to confirm how terrible your day has now become. The rest of the day, you're left walking around. Walk long enough, or if you're hiking, you start getting that really dire need to itch but you know if you do you're going to ruin your boxers so you purposely hold back. The itch becomes so intense, it feels like a bug is biting you, it becomes reality. You start shuffling around, trying to scratch one cheek with the other. As soon as you find your backup TP source, you use half a roll scrubbing your rump down not only releiving your itch but achieving a level of cleanliness never achieved before. The festering fecal matter has been defeated yet again, and your day has become 10 times better than it was before you even went to the bathroom. Mission accomplished, you are a true man; not only did you endure mental torture from an itch but you also proved to yourself and to the surrounding females, by quick walking, awkward stretching, jumping around, shuffling, that you indeed have superior physical stamina. You are a true warrior.

2s8mz5z.jpg

Edited by josh817

Some of us just stand up and walk to the cabinet. No drama... To quote Arnie Cunningham:

"Sh*t wipes off..."

He who pulls pants up to walk to cabinet, has done harm to his undies. Might as well not even get TP at that point.

6f9u8p.jpg

Edited by josh817

A very dramatic moment indeed! Have to do that awkward waddle over to the TP stash. You used all the TP sitting in the front so you're hopelessly bent over, trowsers dropped, blindly reaching into the pits of the cabinet just praying you will feel that tissue. When you don't feel it, you have to lean over and peer in, just to confirm how terrible your day has now become. The rest of the day, you're left walking around. Walk long enough, or if you're hiking, you start getting that really dire need to itch but you know if you do you're going to ruin your boxers so you purposely hold back. The itch becomes so intense, it feels like a bug is biting you, it becomes reality. You start shuffling around, trying to scratch one cheek with the other. As soon as you find your backup TP source, you use half a roll scrubbing your rump down not only releiving your itch but achieving a level of cleanliness never achieved before. The festering fecal matter has been defeated yet again, and your day has become 10 times better than it was before you even went to the bathroom. Mission accomplished, you are a true man; not only did you endure mental torture from an itch but you also proved to yourself and to the surrounding females, by quick walking, awkward stretching, jumping around, shuffling, that you indeed have superior physical stamina. You are a true warrior.

Well written, lol !  Been there but usually will do a search of the bathroom waste basket for salvagable tissue (or at least not too gross already for the purpose)before choosing to forego the whole process.

Which brings up an old joke about a dude doing his business in the woods and having nothing to wipe with.... his friend shouts to him "try a dollar"... dude comes out from behind tree with crap all over his hands and his friend says didn't you try using a dollar?  He says sure, but do you know how hard it is to wipe with 3 quarters, two dimes and a nickel !

... now what was the topic of this thread again ?

"Undies"?

"Pulls pants up"?

SIR! You assume facts not in evidence!!!!

He doesn't waddle to the cabinet, he doesn't pull his pants up to walk to the cabinet, sounds to me like Tony is one of those dudes who not only drops his pants at the urinal, he takes them off completely. Or maybe it's too unreasonable for me to assume that you wear pants at all. :confused2

• 3 weeks later...

"Undies"?

"Pulls pants up"?

SIR! You assume facts not in evidence!!!!

I too go commando and cannot afford to dirty up my shorts by pulling them up. sometimes you gotta waddle like a kid, junk swinging in the breeze, to realize you are in fact the man in that place.