HybridZ

valve springs

WcKD 300zx

Right now everythingbone stock. I do plan on getting one of their cams but i don't have that kind of money right now. So for now i was just going to get springs. My plans are for it to be a dd but sort of a power house too, if you will. And to just make it a little more reliable, after all it is a 30 yearold car. Thanks for your info guys!

Make sure you realize that you would need the cam, the springs, the retainers, and lash pads, to install another cam.

It's not a 80$ springs, and you're ready to rock job...

it's 80$ springs, 140$ retainers, 140$ camshaft, 50$ lash pads...all of this is just reasonable guesses at the actual price...

Yeah the stock cam won't be happy with the stiffer springs. Also you would need to check your old rockers make sure none of them have any wear and tear. It is totally possible to reuse old rockers so that will save you some cash. I believe MSA sells cam kits for $700-800. 

Now if you're just gathering parts then call up schnieder. 

Make sure you realize that you would need the cam, the springs, the retainers, and lash pads, to install another cam.

It's not a 80$ springs, and you're ready to rock job...

it's 80$ springs, 140$ retainers, 140$ camshaft, 50$ lash pads...all of this is just reasonable guesses at the actual price...

Add $ to that, resurfaced rocker arms.